Saturday 14 July 2012


One for the Mamas!!


Morning all so pretty excited to announce the latest shoot!! Let me explain...


This is a picture of my Gran and seriously i love it, i love the fact that I have such a keepsake of her! Then recently i was going through some of my own pictures and realised i had very few of me!! Only ones that the kids had snapped of me while i was half looking or had the "I just got up" look!! 

So this session is ALL about celebrating womanhood and embracing your true beauty. I love this quote from Audrey Hepburn...
 
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” 

So I'm looking for some models to try out this sesion at a hugely discounted price of £49. This includes turning up spending time with the hair stylist and enjoying a bit of pampering and then having pictures done. Included in the price will be 3-5 digital files that you can keep, these you can choose through your online password protected gallery and you will have the option to buy further images/products. All in all it'll take about an hour to an hour and a half and is scheduled for 

July 21st 2012

 
Yes thats next saturday!!! 
 
If your interested please drop me a line for more info at info@amycheryl.co.uk or through facebook -  AmyCherylPhoto
Spaces are limited so be sure to pick out your best dress and get in quick!!!



Heres a recap of whats included ...


Hair stylist
Pampering
3-5 digital files
Session fee
Password protected gallery to view all shots


Thanks all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment